Who are we?
Svenska HPN-Föreningen Barn & Ungdom is an association for children dependent on parenteral nutrition in their daily life. HPN is an abbreviation for Home Parenteral Nutrition. The association was formed the 20th of March 1993 by their parents.
What do we want?
The objectives of the association are to support the HPN-families as well as:
• collect and spread knowledge about intravenious nutrition and the handling at home.
• inform the members about possible support from society.
• act as a support organization for HPN-families all over Sweden.
• stay in close contact with research and development.
• to establish contacts with interested people abroad.
Some Useful Links
(If you have others please tell us):